CUSTOMER RETURN POLICY
Section 1: General Policies
Section 2: Stock Products
- Famous Enterprises will only accept products purchased from a Famous Enterprises company.
- For a returned product to qualify for credit the product must be in new or “like-new” condition and must
not have been used, installed, modified, altered or damaged. Products must be in the original
packaging if applicable.
Section 3: Special Order (Non-Stock) Products
- Stock products are returnable up to 6 months after the ship date and are subject to a re-stocking fee.
Section 4: Defective Product
- For special order (non-stock) returns, Customer credit will be issued upon Famous’ receipt
of manufacturer’s credit.
- Customers are responsible for all transportation, handling, and manufacturer’s charges.
Section 5: Commodity Product
- Credit for defective material will be issued subject to the terms and conditions set by the
manufacturer’s warranty policy.
- Defective products will be eligible for credit if the material is found to be within the warranty upon
return or inspection by the manufacturer or manufacturer’s representative. Customer credit
will be issued after Famous receives the manufacturer’s credit.
Section 6: Shipping Claims
- Famous defines a commodity product as a product that is subject to frequent market fluctuations
in price such as but not limited to copper, steel, and plastic products.
- Commodity products determined to be acceptable for return will be credited at the lower of the
customer’s cost or the current market price of the product and are subject to a re-stocking fee.
Section 7: Fabricated Items
- Any claims for shipping damages, discrepancies or shortages must be made in writing within three (3)
working days from receipt of material. Claims on direct ship items must be made with the
carrier that delivered the material.
- Cut lengths of pipe, coil, and fabricated items are not returnable.